How much does it cost to fix a chipped tooth without health insurance
- By: Lisa
- On: July 16th, 2012
Dental bonding job will cost you anywhere between $100 to $150, again depending upon the extent of chipping. However, if you are required to go for a cap or crown, the cost may shoot up to $1000. ! Any reply?
Related Insurance Information
- How much does insurance cost on a 2004 Crown Victoria
- How much does a tooth removal cost without insurance
- How to get a dentist to fix a tooth ache if you dont have insurance
If you're young, insurance could cost you about $800 a year but the Crown Vic is a good car and will help your rates. Police cars are usually Crown Victorias. on! Any reply?
Without insurance, the non-surgical extraction for a tooth that is fully erupted from the gum can cost $75 -$300 depending on the tooth, the type of anesthesia, the dentist and the local cost of living. If the appointment is on an emergency basis (evenings, weekends, or same-day or next-day scheduling) the total cost can be $300 -$450 or more. Thanks! Any reply?
If you don't have dental insurance there may be assistance programs that can help you. Is there a particular dentist office you are thinking about going to without insurance? Thanks for using ! Any reply?
5 Responses to “How much does it cost to fix a chipped tooth without health insurance”
Leave a Reply
- How reliable is General auto insurance
- Who can I call to get insurance on a puppy
- What is the number to State Farm Insurance Company in Scottsburg Indiana
- Does progressive have insurance for horses
- What is progessive auto insurance phone nu.mber
- What is the cheapest car insurance for a 19 year old male with no accidents and an 05 Ford Mustang
- Is there any way to check if someone has insurance on their vehicle
- What is the insurance rate for a 16 year old driver in a 1998 Subaru Impreza 2.5RS
- If your license is suspended, can you still get insurance and register your car with a new plate. In Michigan
- What is the number for e insurance health insurance
- How much does medical insurance cost In the state of NY for an 18 year old making 75000 a year
- Which is the best auto insurance
- What are the insurance rates when i am 17 and ready to drive
- Can invisalign be covered by medicare or health insurance
- How much is full coverage insurance for a 2003 Lincoln LS